Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Why in the WORLD am I starting a blog?!

When will I EVER have any time to sit down and put thoughts in to words, experiences in to stories, visions in to descriptions? I am a full-time wife, full-time mother, full-time homemaker, part-time employee extraordinaire at a museum store, and soon-to-be full-time student. I barely have time to file the sharp edge of my fingernail that continually catches on every little thread or hair, let alone time to do important things like, I don't know, exercise. Yet, instead of attempting to find time to force myself in to going for a jog, I have decided to plop myself in front of my computer and ponder life through a series of random babblings in a process most people call blogging. Whether this is for me or for everyone else I have yet to discover, but stay tuned because I am sure we will find out soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment